Elevate Your Brand In 2021
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- Automotive OEMs - Electric, Autonomous and Hybrid Vehicles
- Engineering Consultancies
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Suppliers in EV
- Electrified Powertrain Systems and Component Suppliers
- Thermal Systems and Related Component Manufacturers
- High Voltage Systems and Power Semiconductor Suppliers
- Testing and Crash Safety Engineering Services Lightweight Material Suppliers
- EV CAE Software and Modeling Suppliers
- Battery and Fuel Cell Manufacturers
- Battery Management Systems Suppliers Components, Switchers, Controllers and Inverter Suppliers
- Charging Infrastructure
- Benchmarking Engineering Services Providers
- National Laboratories and Government Technology Offices
With Following Job Titles:
- CEO / Vice President / General Manager from EV OEMs
- Chief Engineer - Battery Electric & Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles
- Chief Engineer, Electrified Propulsion Systems
- Chief Engineer, Electrical Systems
- Head, EV Engineering Systems
- Head of Vehicle Electrification Technology
- Head of Hybrid and EV Battery Systems
- Chief Scientist, Energy and Systems Head of Vehicle Architecture
- Head of Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrification Project Engineer
- Head of Research, Materials and Manufacturing
- Group Product Director Hybrid and Electric Systems
- Lead Engineer, Electrical Systems Engineering
- Lead Engineer, Electrified Powertrains
- Head of Body Structures / Body in White
- Battery Electric Vehicle Global Lead Engineer
- Global Battery Systems Engineering
- Battery Research Engineer Technical Manager - Innovation Management
- Innovation & Technology Development Manager
- Chief Engineer & Technical Leader - Energy Storage & Systems
How Does a Virtual Event Work?
American Business Conferences and sister company LBCG are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content. At the time of writing the Covid-19 virus has radically altered the way in which businesses operate, and many of our virtual events will reflect the issues, challenges and solutions involved in adjusting to this new reality.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any roundtable discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the
Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our platform provider throughout the event. There is also a widget to for users to access help at any time if they experience any issues with connecting to or navigating the platform.
And just like in a real conference, you can chat to other participants via our online forum. You can see who is logged in and 'in the room' at any time by visiting this section and post messages to individual participants online. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
Agenda At A Glance
Key Technical Focus Areas:
- OEM Strategies For Battery & Body Structure Integration
- Evaluation Of Skateboard Vs Unibody Designs In Terms Of Systems Integration Efficiency, Cost, Range, Performance, Safety & Accessibility For Battery Servicing/Replacement
- Optimal Multi-Material Selection For Battery Enclosures & B.E.V. Body Structures
- Speeding Up Research, Development & Production Time To Improve Profitability
- Determining The Impact Of New Battery Technology - Including All RawMaterials & Cells - On Whole Vehicle Design, Systems Integration,Total Lifecycle Performance, Price Per KW Hour And Servicing/Recycling
- Modelling Total Lifecycle Performance & Understanding Servicing & Recycling Costs For The Battery Pack
- Optimal Approaches For Thermal Management Of Battery & Vehicle
- Overcoming Key Manufacturing Challenges Including Cost Effectively Integrating B.E.V. into I.C.E. Production
- Practical Experiences On Whole Vehicle And Battery Integration, Plus Material Selection, Across Unibody And Skateboard Platforms