Elevate Your Brand In 2019
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- Automotive OEMs - Electric, Autonomous and Hybrid Vehicles
- Engineering Consultancies
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Suppliers in EV
- Electrified Powertrain Systems and Component Suppliers
- Thermal Systems and Related Component Manufacturers
- High Voltage Systems and Power Semiconductor Suppliers
- Testing and Crash Safety Engineering Services Lightweight Material Suppliers
- EV CAE Software and Modeling Suppliers
- Battery and Fuel Cell Manufacturers
- Battery Management Systems Suppliers Components, Switchers, Controllers and Inverter Suppliers
- Charging Infrastructure
- Benchmarking Engineering Services Providers
- National Laboratories and Government Technology Offices
With Following Job Titles:
- CEO / Vice President / General Manager from EV OEMs
- Chief Engineer - Battery Electric & Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles
- Chief Engineer, Electrified Propulsion Systems
- Chief Engineer, Electrical Systems
- Head, EV Engineering Systems
- Head of Vehicle Electrification Technology
- Head of Hybrid and EV Battery Systems
- Chief Scientist, Energy and Systems Head of Vehicle Architecture
- Head of Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrification Project Engineer
- Head of Research, Materials and Manufacturing
- Group Product Director Hybrid and Electric Systems
- Lead Engineer, Electrical Systems Engineering
- Lead Engineer, Electrified Powertrains
- Head of Body Structures / Body in White
- Battery Electric Vehicle Global Lead Engineer
- Global Battery Systems Engineering
- Battery Research Engineer Technical Manager - Innovation Management
- Innovation & Technology Development Manager
- Chief Engineer & Technical Leader - Energy Storage & Systems
Access to and use of this site (www.beva-usa.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Agenda At A Glance
Key Technical Focus Areas:
- Innovations In Dedicated (Native) EV Platforms, Architectures & Integrated Systems
- Lightweighting Strategies & Advanced Materials For Battery Integration With Advanced Body In White Structures
- Developments In Battery Materials & Technologies Including Solid State Batteries For Greater Energy Density
- Optimization Of Powertrain Including Battery, Ultracapacitors, Motors, Inverters & Transmission
- Energy Efficient Thermal Management And Cooling Systems For The Whole Vehicle Cabin, Battery & Related Components
- Structural Design To Meet Crashworthiness, Stiffness, Durability, NVH & Vehicle Handling Objectives
- Balancing Attribute Trade-Offs Between Range (Battery Size), Cost, Functional Performance & Customer Usage
- Electrical & Electronic Systems Architectures & Management Of HV Systems
- Battery Structures Including Integration Of Cells, Components, Modules & Packaging
- Global Regulatory Perspectives And Scenarios Including Battery Safety Regulation
- Development Of Fast Charging Technologies And Support Infrastructure